SFP/SURF Seminar Day
Congratulations to the Gee Poster Competition Finalists!
Hernan Caceres, Robert Daigle, Evan Dicker, Aanica Gonzales-Rogers, Benjamin Juarez, Charley LaFayette, Arya Mevada, Toussaint Pegues, and Maxwell Vale.
Congratulations to the Perpall Speaking Competition Semifinalists!
Isabella Camplisson, Anjini Chandra, Vidhya Dev, Audrey DeVault,Tea Freedman-Susskind, Diana Frias Franco, Abigail Jiang, Patryk Kozlowski, Anthony Kukavica, Shalini Kurinchi-Vendhan, Laura Lewis, Erich Liang, Austin McCoy, Maya Mutic, Joshua Pawlak, Amanda Piyapanee, Anastasia Popova, Zihao Qi, Lorenzo Shaikewitz, Olivine Silier, Kaden Taylor, Yuchen (Dawn) Tang, Yasmin Veys, Isabella Zhang, and Selina Zhou.
SFP/SURF Seminar Day
Saturday, October 17, 2020
Welcome to SFP/SURF Seminar Day! Seminar Day is an opportunity for our undergraduate scholars to present their summer research projects and findings. Under different circumstances we would be hosting this event live on campus. However, this year we are doing something new. Here is what to expect:
- Spend some time during the day viewing poster and oral presentations. You will be able to search by discipline, student name, and program. Feel free to make comments and ask questions in the text chat feature.
- In the afternoon student presenters will be on-line ready and waiting to answer your questions and dialogue with you about their work via text chat.
- The day will feature an opening session, welcome to the Q&A session, and closing session. We hope you will join us for these three "live" events.
SFP/SURF Seminar Day, October 17
(all times are PDT)
10:00 am - Live Welcome to SFP/SURF Seminar Day (this live session has ended, please click the link above to view the student presentations)
10:15 am – 1:00 pm - Student oral and poster presentations will be available for on-line viewing.
1:00 pm - Live Welcome to Q&A Session
1:15 – 2:45 pm – Online Q&A with poster presenters
- Poster presenters will be on-line during this time to answer questions and text chat about their research.
2:45 – 4:45 pm – Online Q&A with oral presenters
- Oral presenters will be on-line during this time to answer questions and text chat about their research.
4:45 – 5:15 pm - Live Closing Session
- Student remarks
- Doris S. Perpall SURF Speaking Competition semi-finalists announced
- Gee Family SURF Poster Competition finalists announced